Green Painter Headline Animator

Google

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Healthier Paint in 2008

Technology is helping inspire an excitement about using healthier paint products. Sherwin William's, Benjamin Moore, Pittsburgh and other major paint suppliers are trying to keep ahead of the competition by putting out new products. This is a list of some of the products that I have used.


  1. Sherwin William's: Harmony, ProGreen, and Duration Home

  2. Benjamin Moore Paints: Aura (has special low voc tints), and EcoSpec

  3. Pittsburgh Paints: Pure Performance

I have to try product out for myself. All of these product have worked well for me. Happy Painting!

1 comment:

Heather Ray Worley said...

Hi, Isaac. Thanks for your comments on my Squidoo page - What Everyone Ought to Know about Waterbased Finishes.

I highly recommend General Finishes. Their water based finishes are typically used for furniture, but they could be used for trim, etc. Check them out and let me know what you think!