Green Painter Headline Animator

Google

Friday, January 11, 2008

Reaching My Goals- When?

Personal Thoughts:


Keep your long range vision!
Some days I feel like I am so far away from the picture of my vision. It helps me to look back and see where I have come from. I may never arrive, but I am on a journey none the less. It is a incremental journey. So many things seem so far out of reach. As I look back at where I was ten years ago I am amazed at where I am now. Ten years ago I was painting my way through college at ten to fifteen dollars an hour. It is hard to keep in mind the successes when you look in the mirror at only the things that are lacking. Each day is filled with juggling challenges, some to victory and some to apparent defeat.


I have come to accept myself and my weaknesses. So now that I accept that it's OK to not be perfect I can start to move forward from where I am. This is so important in my life whether it is my personal life, business or working toward being more green in our practices. The most important thing is to have a vision and get on the road. I can't wait until I have it all together.

No comments: